As a consideration for your trust in us, we would like to invite you to participate in our referral program. It is simple and will allow you to earn some income from the gigantic tourism industry.
• 5-hour sightseeing led by an English speaking expert local guide.
• Comfort of touring in a private deluxe vehicle.
• Inside knowledge and personalized attention from your guide.
• Relax at the Black Sand beach of Perissa.
• Dive into the dazzling crystal clear waters of the Red Beach.
• Shopping time in Oia.
• Wine tasting.
• Enjoy unforgettable cliff views of the island away from the crowds.
• Capture the incredible scenery.
• Pickup and return from your hotel or Fira Town ( Cruise ship port).
• Transport by air-conditioned modern Mercedes-Benz mini van.
• All fees, admissions and taxes.
Custom (Tailormade) private tour from 2 to 20 travelers with local guide. + Option to visit Akrotiri museum with professional guide.
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Oia has an mystique scent attracting artists from all over the world. There are so many art galleries and other places of cultural interest to visit so you will never be bored. Take pictures of the whitewashed houses and walk around the winding streets. You will also have some free time to shop for souvenirs or taste some of the best local delicacies of the island.
Hosting beautiful views, in Pyrgos village you can find churches dated from the 11th century, as well as a Venetian castle.
he Monastery was built in 1711, on the highest point of the island, 567m above the sea level. The striking view of the entire island is really amazing. Don’t miss the opportunity to taste the dessert wine, honey and extra virgin olive oil that’s made on site only by the monks.
The majestic Red Beach one of the most picturesque beaches of the island. The view of the red, almost vertical, volcanic rocks and the small, reddish pebbles will take your breath away.
Perissa with the extraordinaty 7km long black volcanic sandy beach is our next stop. The existence of the volcano on the island is obvious with the dark sand covering the beach. We are sure that you will find everything you want from this beach from crystal clear waters to amazing opportunities for water fun
Our tour would not leave out a visit at a traditional Winery so you can have the opportunity to taste sensational wines from some of the oldest vineyards in Europe. Try up the famous varietals of Santorini wines such as Assyrtiko, Nychteri and Vinsanto.