As a consideration for your trust in us, we would like to invite you to participate in our referral program. It is simple and will allow you to earn some income from the gigantic tourism industry.
Eindhoven: journey to the future – If you are interested in technologies and futuristic design, then you should not miss visiting Eindhoven!
Unlike many other Dutch cities, there are no crooked medieval streets here or small cozy houses. On the contrary, this city is famous for its incredible inventions that are shaping the future. It is full of surprises, such as a hotel in a former monastery, a hidden river and
urban accommodations for bats or insects, and many others!
We will see a lot of impressive architectural objects, an art district, art galleries, street art, and innovative projects.
Our story will concern the history of such things as, smart or sustainable cities, and wildlife-friendly urban areas. We will find out more about the history of Eindhoven and discuss why electronic company Phillips influenced rapid city development or big events like an Eindhoven Design Week.
Let’s have a journey to the future and find out why Eindhoven is one of the most comfortable for living cities in Europe!
1. Markt Square: Explore the bustling heart of the city with its charming cafes, restaurants, and shops.
2. St. Catherine’s Church: Admire the stunning Gothic architecture of this historic church.
3. Philips Museum: Discover the city’s technological heritage at this museum dedicated to the renowned electronics company.
4. Design Academy Eindhoven: Immerse yourself in the world of design at this prestigious institution.
5. Van Abbemuseum: Experience modern and contemporary art at this renowned museum.
6. Genneper Parken: Enjoy the serene natural beauty of this park with its forests, lakes, and walking trails.
7. Stratumseind: Dive into the vibrant nightlife along the longest pub street in the Netherlands.
8. Dutch Design Week: Witness the cutting-edge innovations and creativity during this renowned design event.
9. GLOW light festival: Be mesmerized by the magical light installations that illuminate the city.
10. High Tech Campus: Explore the hub of technological advancements and groundbreaking research in Eindhoven.
Eindhoven is a city in the Netherlands known for its technological advancements and futuristic design.
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
We are starting our tour at the square in front, and we will talk about Eindhoven and why it is so attractive to live here. What is a human-centred design for urban planners?
Why Eindhoven is called the city of light? Is it because of the Philips and bulb industry, or because there is a light tower in the city centre or because of the lights that you can see from the cosmos?
Technology and future. Eindhoven knows everything about 3d printing, solar energy cars and what tomorrow can bring to humanity.
We will know why Einstein visited the city and what are the greatest Philips inventions. Also, find out how people that live in the Netherlands are able to visit any museum, be it the famous museums in Amsterdam or the smallest local heritage museum, without breaking the bank.
Modern hotel living and fine dining in what used to be an abbey that has its origins in the 13th century.
This unique and famous school is for people who dare to think outside the traditional frameworks. Favorite themes are sustainability, well-being, quality of life, public spaces and everything related to an eco-friendly lifestyle. The academy’s graduation show, has featured projects like bags from cow stomach or the possibility to use plants for the creation of human-compatible organs.
we will hear how Eindhoven houses one of the most influential modern art and design museums in the Netherlands and how all of that is the result of the passion of one local captain of industry, and his rivalry with others.
Let's give respect to the industrial heritage. If you are willing to walk the extra mile, we can visit buildings that have become icons. We will see the fascinating and complex transformation of the city from an industrial duck into a creative swan.